This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EverydayEffortless #CollectiveBias
This one-pot chicken caesar pasta is rich, creamy, and can be made in 15 minutes! It’s pure comfort food.
This Tuesday we’re taking a break from your weekly dose of desserts and we’re having pasta!
Because I love carbs.
And easy dinners.
And chicken caesar anything and everything.
And cheese. Parmesan cheese.
So a 15-minute chicken caesar pasta dish was the obvious answer.
And, because washing dishes is the absolute worst, one-pot meals are my go-to dinner of choice, which gives me more time to Pinterest, watch Gilmore Girls for the millionth time, try my hand at crafting (and getting the life sucked out of me because hot glue guns really, really hurt), or make a glorious dessert.
There are two things that make this dish what it is: Barilla Pronto pasta and Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips.
Barilla Pronto pasta can be made in under 10 minutes (say whaaa? I know, those were my words exactly), and Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips are fully cooked and 98% fat free. Pair that with tomatoes, herbs, croutons, and parmesan cheese, and you’ve got yourself a nutritious, complete meal in 10-minutes.
This one-pot chicken caesar pasta is rich, creamy, and can be made in 10 minutes! It's pure comfort food.
- 1 (12oz) box Barilla Pronto pasta (I used rotini)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian herb seasoning (dried)
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1/4-1/2 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- In a large pot, boil pasta in 3 cups of water (following the directions on the back of the box). Add olive oil and salt to pasta (for flavoring) while it's cooking.
- Meanwhile, defrost chicken strips in the microwave, about 2-3 minutes. Once hot, chop chicken into small cubes.
- Chop cherry tomatoes in half. Set aside. (During this time, crush the croutons as well).
- When pasta is cooked, add in chicken, cherry tomatoes, croutons, Italian herb seasoning, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese (saving the other 1/2 cup for serving), and as little as 1/4 cup of Caesar dressing to as much as 1/2 cup.
- When serving, top with more Parmesan cheese and dressing, if desired.