English Cucumber and Tomato Salad: This summer salad is full of English cucumbers, tomatoes, roasted corn, Feta cheese, and avocado!
But really, because it might be the easiest recipe on the planet.
English Cucumbers (the seeds are a lot smaller than regular cucumbers, and they’re sweeter in flavor).
The five ingredients of life. Next to butter, sugar, and coffee, that is. And cake. Cake is my whole life.
Technically, there might be a couple more ingredients, like salad dressing and salt and pepper.
But they’re technically optional (even though dressing = the best part of the dish), so they’re actually no-ingredient ingredients. It’s a thing.
I may have made up. But, that’s how things get started, right?
Basically, you take all five of the ingredients, mix it in a bowl, toss with dressing and seasonings, and eat.
And eat some more.
This summer salad is full of English cucumbers, tomatoes, roasted corn, Feta cheese, and avocado!
- 1 cup English Cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- 3/4 cup roasted corn, cooked
- 1 cup avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- Zesty Italian Dressing, optional
- salt and pepper to taste, optional
- In a large bowl, combine English cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, roasted corn, avocado, and Feta cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Eat immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check out my other favorite summer recipes: