Disclosure: This “Easy As Breeze” post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk. For more “Easy As Breeze” recipes made with five ingredients or less, visit Almond Breeze on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake Pops: Only five-ingredients stand between you and these delicious (and light!) strawberry cheesecake pops!
I’m not not a morning person, but I’m also not usually so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in the mornings either–especially on Monday mornings, because let’s face it, Mondays are hard.
But. Mondays with cheesecake? That’s a thing I can get behind.
I mean, who doesn’t love cheesecake? And chocolate and strawberries? Plus, potentially the greatest food food holiday of all time is this Thursday–National Cheesecake Day–and these pretty pops are just in time for the day of all days.
And, they only take five ingredients to make! (I’m virtually high-fiving all of you–even if you don’t want it–because this a thing of celebration!)
They have summer written alllllll over them.
First things first, if you don’t have ice pop molds, you can definitely make these in paper cups. Your pops will be a bit shorter and stockier, but they will still taste amazing!
Okay, onto the ingredients:
2. Greek Yogurt
3. Powdered Sugar
4. Cream Cheese (1/3 less fat)
They’re an absolute breeze to whip up.
Only five-ingredients stand between you and these delicious (and light!) strawberry cheesecake pops!
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, 1/3 less fat (full-fat is fine), room temperature
- 5 Tbsp Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Almondmilk
- 4 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Ice Pop Mold (or paper cups)
- 6 Wooden Sticks
- Puree strawberries with a blender or food processor until completely smooth. Add in strawberry Greek yogurt and powdered sugar and blend until combined.
- Fill your popsicle molds 1/3 of the way full with strawberry puree. Freeze for 30 minutes.*
- While the strawberry layer is in the freezer, mix cream cheese, Almond Breeze Chocolate Almondmilk, and powdered sugar until well combined.
- With a piping bag**, fill each each mold 1/3 of the way full with chocolate cheesecake layer. Pop in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Fill the molds with remaining strawberry puree. If your molds comes with sticks, you can put them in immediately and freeze for 4-6 hours. If you need to use wooden sticks, allow the pops to freeze for an hour before putting them in, and freeze for an additional 4-5 hours.
- Run molds under warm water to easily remove.
*The freezing between layers is required so that the layers do not mix together. However, if you don't mind the layers swirled together, feel free to pour in all layers at once. **Because the cheesecake layer is so thick, the easiest method to fill the molds is with a piping bag; however, spooning it it will work as well.