This post has been sponsored by Kellogg’s®. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make A Latte Food possible!
These Frosted Mini-Wheats® Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats are a perfect make-ahead fall breakfast! This is a one-bowl recipe, making this an extremely easy overnight oats recipe! The addition of Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats® gives this recipe added flavor, texture, and subtle sweetness.
Also, don’t miss this offer—when you buy 2 Frosted Mini-Wheats® products at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, you save $2 on yogurt! Click below to save at your closest retailer!
I’m a big cereal person.
Like, desert island big. If there was only one food I could bring with me on a deserted island, it would one hundred percent be cereal (and milk…I totally count them as one item because what’s one without the other??).
I worked at a summer camp one college summer and while the overall experience was amazing, the breakfasts left little to be desired (it’s possible the breakfasts weren’t great because I always showed up to breakfast 5 minutes before it closed…).
Either way, a box of cereal and buying a glass of milk at the coffee shop became my morning ritual.
I kind of became known as the “cereal girl,” and, not to brag or anything, but it kind of became a trend. By the end of camp, I was not the only person bringing my own cereal to work, thank you very much.
Now, if overnight oats had been a thing then and if I’d had access to a kitchen, I totally would’ve brought these Frosted Mini-Wheats Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats everywhere I went.
They have this incredible pumpkin and spice flavor while also being packed with wholesome ingredients filled with whole grains and protein. Between the Frosted Mini-Wheats, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and pumpkin puree, these overnight oats help fill you up, giving you fuel for the day ahead.
What makes this recipe even better is the fact it’s all made in just one-bowl and it comes together in just a few minutes! It’s so incredibly easy, and you can even make a large batch for the week ahead.
All right, let’s break down these Frosted Mini-Wheats Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats.
First things first, of course, are the Frosted Mini-Wheats, which contain 46 grams of whole grains, 5 grams of protein without milk, and 9 grams of protein with milk. They provide incredible flavor and texture to these Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats, making them stand out from other overnight oats recipes.
If you want to find out more about Frosted Mini-Wheats and their nutritional information, you can check out their website for all of the details!
Also, you can buy Frosted Mini-Wheats (the original version as used here in this recipe or some of their other versions, including Pumpkin Spice Frosted Mini-Wheats!) at your local Albertsons in the cereal section.
Besides Frosted Mini-Wheats, the other Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats ingredients used in this recipe are:
- Rolled Oats
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Almond Milk
- Maple Syrup
- Greek Yogurt
I love the flavor of maple syrup with pumpkin; however, you can substitute honey for maple syrup if you prefer. Additionally, I opted for vanilla Greek yogurt, but you could also substitute another flavor of your choice.
Frosted Mini-Wheats Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats Tips & Tricks
- All ingredients are mixed in one bowl and then divided up into individual jars. Dividing them up into individual jars means my breakfast for the next few days is already portioned out for me. Plus, they’re easy to take on the go, especially if you’re running late.
- Make sure you use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin pie filling has other ingredients in it, which will change the taste and texture of this recipe.
- These need at least 4 hours in the fridge so that the Frosted Mini-Wheats and rolled oats can soften as they absorb the liquid.
Ready for some epic fall breakfasts??
- 1 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (vanilla)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats®
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Greek yogurt
- Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats®
- In a bowl, mix almond milk, Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice together.
- Add in Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats® and rolled oats, mixing until combined.
- Divide overnight oats into small jars with lids (I used small mason jars).
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight (this will allow the Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats® and oats to soften by absorbing the liquid).
- If desired, top with Greek yogurt, chopped pecans, and more Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats® before serving.
- These should last in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
While I purchased my ingredients at my local Albertsons, you can find all of these ingredients at your local Albertsons Company family store, including Safeway, Pak N Save, Cons, Andronico’s, Pavillions, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Shaw’s, and Acme Markets.
I love Albertsons because they always have what I need in stock, the stores are always clean, and the people are always friendly!
You can find a store near you by visiting albertsons.com!