This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
This easy no-churn brownie batter ice cream is made with only 4 ingredients (5 ingredients if you want to add in brownie bites!) and tastes like chocolate covered brownie dreams.
If there’s one thing I like more than chocolate, it’s a double dose of chocolate in the form of creamy ice cream.
Fortunately (or unfortunately depending upon how you look at it), getting a double dose of chocolate ice cream is as simple as mixing up 4 ingredients and freezing it over night. And when sprinkled with pieces of rich, fudgy brownies?! Big heart eyes for days.
I’ve always been a firm believer that chocolate can make everything better, and I don’t doubt that this ice cream has the potential to make even the worst of days a little bit better. I mean, with chocolate on chocolate on chocolate, this could cure some serious country-music-lyric-worthy blues.
Do you remember that one Friends episode where Monica and Phoebe try to recreate Phoebe’s grandma’s famous chocolate chip cookies and it turns out that the secret recipe is actually Nestle Toll House’s?
Needless to say, Nestle Toll House knows their way around chocolate (I mean, they do have over 75 years of baking experience 🙂 ). Ohh, and do they ever know their way around a brownie mix. Rich, fudgy, and packed with chocolate chips–Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes are a pantry staple, guys. It makes a mean brownie, no doubt, but it also makes an even meaner brownie batter ice cream.
What’s great about these new, premium Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes are that they are free of artificial colors and flavors, and they are incredibly versatile. These mixes can be used to make endless chocolatey desserts that taste amazing without yielding too much effort in the kitchen.
These new baking mixes include:
Brownies & More with Butterfingers
Brownies & More with chocolate morsels
Cookies & More with Butterfingers
Cookies & More with chocolate morsels
Ohh, the endless chocolate possibilities that can be made with those! But first, this brownie batter ice cream. 😉
Get your spoons ready…
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with chocolate morsels mix
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- brownie bites prepared ahead of time (optional add-in)
- Beat the heavy whipping cream with a mixer on med-high until soft peaks form. Add in vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Add 2 cups of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with chocolate morsels mix into a bowl. Add in sweetened condensed milk and stir until combined.
- Slowly incorporate whipped cream into sweetened condensed milk mixture until combined.
- Pour half of the brownie batter ice cream into a bread pan or ice cream container, sprinkle with prepared brownie bites, if desired (NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with chocolate morsels make excellent brownies!), then top with remaining brownie batter ice cream. Add more brownie bites on top, if desired.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours, or overnight.
Nestle Toll House wants to inspire everyone to bake their best with these simple yet amazing Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes! If you’re ready to get baking, head over to your local Walmart where you can find these mixes in the baking aisle.