This post is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts. All opinions are entirely my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make A Latte Food possible!
This series, Weekend Cravings, was supposed to happen a little more frequently than it has…as in, it was supposed to happen more than just once. Apparently time has gone by a lot quicker than I realized, and in the past two-ish years, this great series I was so excited about has only happened once.
Well, I’m bringing it back! Fingers crossed it’s not another two years before I update this series again (no promises though–disorganization is apparently my middle name). 😂
Considering this is only the second post, Weekend Cravings are posts dedicated to everything I am or wish/want to be doing on the weekends. They’re out-of-the-kitchen, bites-of-real-life, and a bit of a creative outlet for me, since I often (or plan to) share some of the photography I’ve taken over the past few weeks or months. 😊
1. I think it’s been well-established here that I’m a magazine junkie. The amount of baking and cooking magazines I have is astounding and semi-embarrassing, but I just can’t help myself. It’s kind of a problem, but, whatcha gonna do? At least I put them to use! For me, the definition of a relaxing weekend begins with browsing the food magazines while sipping on a cup of tea.
2. Even though it’s been fairly cold here (which is soooo unusual for us, because southern California is notorious for ridiculously warm weather all. year. long…cue all the rolling eyes emojis), I can tell spring is in the air. I can’t get enough of the brilliant green grass and wildflowers. In the simplest of terms, the beauty overwhelms me.
3. We finally got a Dunkin’ Donuts by us! Guys, the lines for this place were crazy when it first opened. Thankfully, this Dunkin’ Donuts is huge, and can easily accommodate everyone looking for hot and iced coffees, espresso beverages, premium hot teas and iced teas, donuts, frozen beverages, and baked goods and sandwiches.
Have you ever been to a Dunkin’ Donuts? Their full menu, even breakfast items, are available all day long, which is fantastic for breakfast people like me who want it all day. Dunkin’ Donuts totally offers customers tons of quality choices on their menu that are tasty and at a great value.
4. Christmas might be the most wonderful and magical time of the year, but I think spring might be the most beautiful time of the year. It’d be a dream if I could spend every single weekend out photographing.
5. I’m obsessed with my ‘M’ mug. Obsessed. It was a Christmas gift from my best friend, and it’s pretty much one of the prettiest things I own. (And, if you think I’m a magazine junkie, just wait until you see the amount of mugs I own…realistically, way more than one person should 😬)
It’s the perfect mug for Dunkin’ Donuts Hibiscus Kiss™ Herbal Infusion, which is a bright herbal-berry tea that is amazing! Both the tea and tea bags (15 individually-wrapped pyramid tea sachets packaged in a box) are available in store, which is perfect because you can have it at home and on-the-go. Plus, you can download the Dunkin’ Donuts app and get ‘DD Perks’ with each purchase!
6. A few weeks ago, we had a major rainstorm, which led to a few gorgeous pictures of my parents’ property. It also led to my car looking like a hot mess. I was planning on washing it the other day (more like paying for a car wash), but ended up smashing my car door on my finger and pretty much forgot why I was at the gas station in the first place.
7. Last weekend, we were supposed to head up to the mountains for our family’s annual snow trip, which is a weekend I look forward to all winter long. Unfortunately, due to another crazy storm, the trip had to be postponed. So, in true ‘weekend craving’ fashion, those mountains are where I wish currently was.
8. This weekend will consist of trying to get organized (as you can semi-see the calendar in the picture above), baking up a storm (because when your sister and brother-in-law, aka fellow dessert fanatics, stop by, you make sure there is plenty of dessert for them to test out and take with them), and drinking tea (obviously 😉).
If you’re interested in trying Dunkin’ Donuts’ tea (which you should be, cough cough 😉), there are 5 new premium hot teas available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts nationwide. The 5 premium hot teas are:
-Bold Breakfast Black™ Tea
-Harmony Leaf Green™ Tea
-Chamomile Fields™ Herbal Infusion
-Hibiscus Kiss™ Herbal Infusion
-Cool Mint Herbal Infusion
With Dunkin’ Donuts’ full menu being offered all day, you can enjoy Dunkin’ Donuts’ delicious menu items whenever it is convenient for you–even if it’s at home!
9. Finally, here’s to beautiful sunsets and burning fall candles all year long! Cheers to the weekend! ❤️