This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SilkandSimplyPureCreamers #CollectiveBias
This homemade Caramel Mocha Coconut Frappe tastes like your favorite coffee drink, but is made right at home! Just a few ingredients stand between you and this refreshing Caramel Mocha Coconut Frappe!
My drink of choice will forever and always be a Mocha Coconut. I’ll take it hot, I’ll take it iced, I’ll take it frozen, and I’ll most definitely take it with caramel, like this Caramel Mocha Coconut Frappe.
I still remember the first time I tried one of these amazing coffee drinks–and the devastation I felt when I found out it was only seasonal (and might not be coming back at all). Tears, guys. There may have been tears.
The silver lining through all of this was the fact I realized I could in fact make a Mocha Coconut Frappe at home. And not only could I make it any time I wanted (for a fraction of the cost), I could also change it up however I wanted.
I could even add caramel to it, if I so chose (and really, why wouldn’t anyone choose that option??). Chocolate, Coconut, and Caramel? Yeah. Plus, it’s made with real ingredients! You know exactly what you are putting into your morning coffee treat.
It’s a thing of greatness.
The caramel portion of this Caramel Mocha Coconut Frappe is from Simply Pure® Caramel Creamer, which is made with real milk, cream, and sugar! Plus, they have no artificial flavors or colors!
There are just 5 simple ingredients in Simply Pure® Caramel and Vanilla creamer, and they truly enhance the flavor of the creamer (without needing to add extra creamer to your coffee!). It’s perfect in your regular morning cup of coffee, and in a specialized frappe!
I mean, when you can make a fun drink like this from your every-morning-coffee-creamer, you know this is a must-have recipe. Perhaps I’m a little biased, BUT, both Simply Pure® Caramel and Vanilla creamer and this drink are amazing! 😉
Just in case you were wondering: Simply Pure® creamers take your morning cup from basic to boss. Never say no to flavor.™ 😉
And these Caramel Mocha Coconut Frappes are most definitely full of flavor! It’s made with just a few ingredients, including Simply Pure® Caramel Creamer, coffee, coconut milk, coconut, and cocoa powder.
Also, on a side note, I added some whipped cream and chocolate syrup to the top of the drink, but you can definitely leave that out if you are looking to keep it very simple. 🙂
How pretty is that??
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (regular milk is fine as well)
- 3 Tbsp Simply Pure® Caramel Creamer
- 1/2 cup strong coffee, brewed
- 2/3 cup coconut, toasted
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder (or chocolate syrup if you prefer a sweeter drink)
- Whipped Cream
- Melted Chocolate or Chocolate Syrup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, and spread coconut evenly on a sheet pan. Toast for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. At the 5 minute mark, stir the coconut to ensure all the coconut flakes toast evenly. Once the coconut is toasted, reserve 2 Tbsp for topping.
- In a high-powered blender, blend together ice, coconut milk, Simply Pure® Caramel Creamer, coffee, toasted coconut, and cocoa powder.
- Once well blended, split the Caramel Mocha Coconut between two glasses.
- If desired, top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and/or toasted coconut.
What will you make with these amazing creamers??