This easy Peppermint Oreo Bark recipe is packed with chocolate and mint! Only 5-ingredients between you and this Christmas bark recipe!
This Peppermint Oreo Bark is inspired by not only my love for all things mint and chocolate, but also this amazing peppermint bark latte I had the other day at this cute little coffee shop nearby! Between the outdoor patio, the soft, jazzy Christmas music, and this latte, they’re never going to get rid of me.
Peppermint Bark Lattes: Putting all other peppermint drinks to shame since yesterday.
It’ll be a dark day when that’s no longer on the menu.
What sets this bark apart from traditional peppermint bark is the use of a peppermint Oreo crust.
If I could, I think I would put an Oreo crust on absolutely everything. I’m pretty sure the health benefits of that would be nonexistent, but it would a real dream come true.
You know what else is a real dream come true? The fact this bark has only 5 ingredients: butter, peppermint Oreos, semi-sweet chocolate, white chocolate, and crushed peppermints.
- 2 cups Peppermint Oreos crushed
- 1/4 cups butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chopped
- 3-4 peppermint candies crushed
- Line a 9x9 pan with foil. Set aside.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp of crushed Oreos. Mix together the rest of the crushed Peppermint Oreos and melted butter. Once combined, press the crust into the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Set aside.
- In the microwave or over a double broiler, melt semi-sweet chocolate.
- In the microwave or over a double broiler, melt white chocolate.
- Pour semi-sweet chocolate over the crust and spread in an even layer.
- Pour the white chocolate over the semi-sweet chocolate, then with a toothpick or cake tester, swirl the chocolates together.
- Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp of crushed Oreos and crushed peppermints.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours, or until firm.