This sweet blueberry orange coconut smoothie bowl is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or afternoon snack. It’s pretty much a bowl of Heaven. Plus, it’s dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine.
You know what I love about smoothie bowls?
Everything. I love everything about them.
First of all, I’m going to get a little girly here, but let’s just talk about how they might be the prettiest food out there.
Secondly, smoothie bowls have a great mouth feel. Seriously. It’s kind of like the consistency of melting ice cream and it’s amazing.
Lastly, they always kind of remind me of the weird, imaginary colored foods on Hook. And, if I was going to bang-a-rang and get into a food fight, a smoothie bowl might be the best secret weapon out there.
That is, assuming I hadn’t already eaten the whole thing (there would be a high chance, like 60/40, that most, if not all, would already be gone).
Smoothie bowls are a super fun way to pack a lot of healthy ingredients into one meal. This particular smoothie bowl is allergy-friendly, as it is dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan. Made with Earthbound Farm Frozen Blueberries, So Delicious Almond Milk (Unsweetened), and Silk Dairy Free Blueberry Yogurt, among other fresh ingredients, this blueberry orange coconut smoothie bowl is truly a breakfast of champions.
Eating with real, wholesome ingredients is not only beneficial to our health, but also helps promote a more sustainable environment.
This might be my best breakfast decision. Ever.
- 1/3 cup So Delicious Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cups Earthbound Farm Frozen Blueberries
- 1 5.3 oz container Silk Dairy Free Blueberry Yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- Ice to thicken optional, depending upon your desired consistency
- Mandarin Oranges
- Toasted Coconut
- Almond Granola I used gluten-free
- Maple Syrup Agave, or Honey (for non-vegans) (optional; for added sweetness)
- With a high-powered blender, almond milk, frozen blueberries, dairy-free blueberry yogurt, fresh orange juice, and ice.
- Once well combined, pour smoothie into a bowl, and add blueberries, mandarin oranges, toasted coconut, and granola. If desired, add maple syrup, agave, or honey (for non-vegans). Serve immediately.
Vivian | stayaliveandcooking says
I think it’s a great idea to wake up with a yummie smoothie bowl! Love the colours too, and I wish I had some almond granola right now! Pinned 🙂
Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice says
I am officially hooked on smoothie bowls! I love the flavors and endless topping combinations. This blueberry orange coconut version sounds fantastic, Michelle!
Dorothy at Shockingly Delicious says
Blueberry and orange is such a great flavor pairing! Well done!
Medha @ Whisk & Shout says
This smoothie bowl is so pretty!
Jessica - The Novice Chef says
The color of this is just so vibrant and pretty! I love pretty breakfast food! 🙂
I definitely agree that smoothie bowls are one of the prettiest things out there! I love the combination of blueberries and orange in this bowl, Michelle! This looks so fantastic!
Nutmeg Nanny says
This smoothie bowl is so pretty! LOVE!