This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
This healthy smoothie bowl is made with mixed berries, Greek Yogurt, and Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk. With blueberries, bananas, almonds, and granola as toppings, this easy smoothie bowl recipe is the ultimate breakfast of champions. And it’s really, really pretty too. Don’t underestimate the power of cute food.
You might think I’m exaggerating about this bowl of Heaven business, but really, what’s not to love about a food that’s a cross between a smoothie, parfait, and frozen yogurt? If that doesn’t sell you, then maybe the beaches of Tahiti will.
Because one bite of this berry-licious (autocorrect totally tried to change that to ‘berry-vicious,’ which is just weird) smoothie bowl will have you feeling like you’re vacationing on the golden sands of Tahiti.
The fact that I’ve never been to Tahiti is totally irrelevant. I’ve seen pictures. And those Sandals Resort commercials. Obviously, I know exactly what I’m talking about.
Another bonus for this tropical bowl of fun is the fact that it is h-e-a-l-t-h-y. Filled with essential nutrients and antioxidants, this breakfast will fuel you up for the whole day! #winning
I’m also still 6 years old and like to play with my food, so I love, love, love being able to play with the toppings on smoothie bowls. Don’t let the sparse amount of toppings in the pictures fool you either. After I was done snapping away, I loaded that bowl up with more toppings (the pictures look a lot better without fruit exploding everywhere–trust me).
In all seriousness, you can use whatever toppings you want in a smoothie bowl. Whatever you have on hand, use it. Coconut, chia seeds, kiwi–pile it high and deep.
Healthy never looked so good.
Yields 1 Large Bowl or 2 Small Bowls
This healthy smoothie bowl is made with mixed berries, Greek Yogurt, and almond milk. With blueberries, bananas, almonds, and granola as toppings, this easy smoothie bowl recipe is the ultimate breakfast of champions.
5 minPrep Time
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries, fresh or frozen (if you use frozen, the consistency will be thicker)
- 3 Tbsp Greek Yogurt, Vanilla, Plain, Berry (if you're vegan, substituting vegan yogurt will work fine)
- Ice to thicken (optional, depending upon your desired consistency)
- Fruit (I used bananas and blueberries)
- Sliced Almonds
- Granola (I used gluten-free)
- Honey, Maple Syrup, or Agave (for added sweetness)
- Coconut Flakes
- Chia Seeds
- With a high-powered blender, blend Almondmilk, berries, Greek Yogurt, and ice until smooth.*
- Pour smoothie into a bowl, and add desired toppings. Serve immediately.
*I like my smoothie bowls thick, but if you prefer a thinner consistency, leave out the ice and add more Almondmilk.
Here are some other smoothie recipes you might love: