This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ToraniSauceObsession #CollectiveBias
This pecan caramel cheesecake recipe is rich, creamy and full of sweet caramel flavor. The pecan graham cracker crust is both sweet and nutty, which pairs perfectly with the caramel cheesecake filling. Topped with a caramel whipped cream (and more pecans, if desired), this easy caramel cheesecake recipe is sure to be a dessert staple!
When I was younger, there was this small coffee shop just down the street from my house.
It was an independent coffee shop/cafe that made the best blended mochas and egg bagel sandwich. During the summer, we often met with friends for breakfast or brunch there and soon we were known as regulars.
This shop began in the era where more commercial coffee shop were sweeping the area by storm and independent coffee shops were struggling to get by, which meant this sweet, quaint place I loved dearly closed up its doors for good too soon.
I still dream of those breakfast sandwiches. To this day I still cannot make one as good as they did at that cafe. They never let me in on the secret to their egg bagel sandwiches (their amazing qualities will forever remain a mystery), but they were sweet enough to let us in on their secret to making blended coffee drinks at home.
It’s all about Torani Syrups and Sauces.
Ever since, I’ve been a huge fan of Torani and their syrups. It wasn’t until recently that I discovered Torani made sweet sauces, and after finding that out, well, let’s just say I had to test out every flavor I could find.
Umm, where have these been all my life?!
It’s that perfect, authentic coffee shop flavor (that Torani has been perfecting for over 90 years!) right in your own home. It can be used on homemade coffee drinks like mochas, apple ciders, and even as an ingredient in dessert.
All right, so getting down to the details of this easy caramel cheesecake, let’s talk about the stars of the show: Torani White Chocolate Sauce and Torani Caramel Sauce.
For this Pecan Caramel Cheesecake recipe, I used both Torani White Chocolate Sauce and Torani Caramel Sauce.
The Torani White Chocolate Sauce is the perfect ingredient to drizzle over the top of each slice of cheesecake while Torani Caramel Sauce (also drizzled on top) is used directly in the cheesecake filling and in the homemade whipped cream.
Both Torani White Chocolate Sauce and Torani Caramel Sauce complement this pecan caramel cheesecake perfectly, pairing well with the nutty graham cracker crust and creamy filling.
Since I’ve been going on and on about Torani sauces, let’s talk about the Torani brand (and why I love them so much) for a hot minute.
Torani is a flavor expert, as each sauce is made with real and simple ingredients (like can sugar and other natural flavors).
It’s a 3rd generation family owned business, and they have been creating and crafting their drinks for over 90 years. Between the flavors of the products and their longtime experience, I’m always confident in the quality of their products.
Tips and Tricks for this Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Recipe:
- Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature. If the cream cheese is too cold, it won’t cream the way it is supposed to. Instead, there will be small chunks of cream cheese in your cheesecake that didn’t blend with all other ingredients.
- If you wanted to, you could sub out some or all of the Torani Caramel Sauce in this recipe and instead use Torani White Chocolate Sauce or Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce.
- You can find Torani sauces at your local Walmart!
- Lastly, cheesecake can go from being underdone to overdone in the span of just a few minutes. When the cheesecake is close to being done, make sure you keep an eye on it and pull it out as soon as the center has set.
This Pecan Caramel Cheesecake recipe is rich, creamy, and dreamy!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 8 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Torani Caramel Sauce
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp Torani Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Torani Caramel Sauce, for drizzling
- Torani White Chocolate Sauce, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a food processor, mix graham cracker crumbs, pecans, melted butter, and vanilla extract together. Once the mixture has combined, press the pecan graham cracker crust into a pie plate (I used a 9" deep dish pie plate). Set aside.
- With a hand mixer or standing mixer, mix cream cheese and brown sugar together until well combined.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time; mixing well after each addition.
- Add in vanilla extract, Torani Caramel Sauce, flour, and sour cream, and beat until well combined.
- Pour the filling into the crust, smoothing it in an even layer.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature then chill in the fridge until cold.
- Before serving, make the whipped cream. Whip heavy cream (with a hand mixer or standing mixer) until it begins to thicken. Add in powdered sugar and Torani Caramel Sauce, and mix until it forms stiff picks.
- Spread whipped cream over the top of the caramel cheese cake.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans and drizzle each slice with Torani Caramel Sauce and Torani White Chocolate Sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.