This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReadyPasta #CollectiveBias
This Caprese Pasta Salad recipe is the perfect summer dish! It’s made with only 6-ingredients, can be eaten both warm and/or cold, and comes together in less than 10 minutes. Caprese Pasta Salad is sure to be a new family favorite!
If there was one thing I could eat forever and never grow tired of, it would most definitely be pasta salad.
Like, if for some reason, I could only eat pasta salad for the rest of my life, I wouldn’t be all that mad about it, especially if it was this Caprese Pasta Salad.
Between the pasta, the pesto, and the mozzarella (oh-mmm-gee yum), there isn’t anything about this meal that I don’t love.
Also, did I mention how easy this is??? Guys, 10 minutes. It only takes 10 minutes to put this together!
How much do you love me right now?
All right, let’s talk about the star of this amazing Caprese Pasta Salad: Barilla Ready Pasta Rotini.
Okay, so I’ve always been a fan of Barilla, as their products are always authentic, free of preservatives, and the ingredients are non-GMO. These new Barilla Ready Pasta products are filled with the same quality as all other Barilla pasta products, but these can be made in the microwave in 60 seconds! Perfectly al dente pasta in one minute? Umm, pretty much genius.
Barilla Ready Pasta is available in 4 different cuts:
- Barilla Ready Pasta Penne
- Barilla Ready Pasta Elbows
- Barilla Ready Pasta Gemelli
- Barilla Ready Pasta Rotini
For this pasta salad, I used Rotini, but any of these cuts would work perfectly! Once cooked, toss the pasta with Barilla Pesto Sauce, a little balsamic vinegar, fresh basil, mozzarella, and tomatoes. Voila! Caprese Pasta Salad ready in 10 minutes.
Perfect for lunch, dinner, or even as a side dish for a summer picnic!
Fast, flavorful, and super convenient. Don’t worry, guys, I’ve got your back.
Who wants a fork?
Yields 2 Servings
This Caprese Pasta Salad recipe is the perfect summer dish! It's made with only 6-ingredients, can be eaten both warm and/or cold, and comes together in less than 10 minutes. Caprese Pasta Salad is sure to be a new family favorite!
8 minPrep Time
1 minCook Time
9 minTotal Time
- 1 packet Barilla Ready Pasta Rotini
- 3 Tbsp Barilla Pesto Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsps Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (whole or cut in half)
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella balls (I used Ciliegine), sliced in half
- fresh basil leaves
- Cook Barilla Ready Pasta Rotini in the microwave, according to the package's directions.
- Once pasta is cooked, in a medium-sized bowl, toss pasta with Barilla Pesto Sauce and Balsamic Vinegar.
- Add in cherry tomatoes and mozzarella, and mix until combined.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Eat immediately, or refrigerate for later (this pasta salad is great both warm and cold!).
Barilla sent me an awesome pasta kit, but all of these ingredients can be found at your local Walmart! Barilla Ready Pasta and the sauces can be found in the dry pasta aisle.