This no-bake mocha cream pie recipe is a chocolate lover’s dream! Whipped cream and chocolate coffee cream sits on top of a vanilla wafer crust for a rich and creamy dessert!
Because we’re making dreams come true in the form of chocolate pie! A no-bake, mocha cream pie, to be exact. Berries tend to get all the attention this time of year, but, the chocolate should not be forgotten. I won’t let it.
Which is why this pie is loaded with all the good stuff. Between the chocolate, coffee, whipped cream, and vanilla wafer crust I could eat all by myself sans filling, this pie is a thing of glory.
A thing of rich, creamy, chocolatey glory. Oh yeah, it’s a bit of a glory hound, but really, can you blame it?
Summer is pretty much in full swing (how is it almost July already?!), which means I’m drinking all the iced drinks and eating all the no-bake desserts.
While I do drink tea and lemonade during the warmer days, I think we all know that my drink of choice is an iced coffee. 🙂 International Delight makes fabulous Iced Coffee Drinks, which, coincidentally, tastes amazing in both a glass with some ice and in this Mocha Cream Pie.
The chocolate coffee flavor of International Delight’s Iced Coffee Mocha gives this pie a rich creaminess that is out-of-this-world good.
I’ll take my slice of this with a cold glass of Iced Coffee Mocha from now and ’til forever.
This no-bake mocha cream pie recipe is a chocolate lover's dream! Whipped cream and chocolate coffee cream sits on top of a vanilla wafer crust for a rich and creamy dessert!
- 2 cups vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup International Delight Iced Coffee Mocha
- 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp espresso powder (optional)
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Combine melted butter and vanilla wafer cookie crumbs. Press the crumbs into a 9" pie plate to form the crust.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30-second increments on 50% power, stirring after each hit in the microwave. Once melted, set aside.
- With a mixer, whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks begin to form. Add in 1/4 cup powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and espresso powder. Continue to whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar together until well combined. Add in 1/4 cup International Delight Iced Coffee Mocha, mixing until well combined.
- Next, add melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture, and mix until well combined.
- Add 2 cups of the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture, and gently stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust, and smooth it to the edges of the crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream, and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate pie for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.