Caramel Coffee Frappuccino: This quick and easy caramel frappuccino tastes like the real deal!
My first introduction to a frappuccino was a caramel frap from this great cafe that unfortunately is no longer around. I was in junior high and my eyes were opened to the world of delicious cold coffees. As I mention here, hot coffee was definitely not on my radar until college. But cold coffee?
I soon became obsessed with all things peppermint and mocha and frappuccino, but caramel frappuccinos always have a special place in my heart.
Sometimes you just can’t beat the taste of caramel mixed with coffee.
In case you haven’t noticed, I really like coffee 🙂
And topping it with my cinnamon whipped cream (pictured in the 1st photo and below) was perhaps my best decision ever.
I have weird priorities.
Anyway, this drink is so simple to make. All it takes is coffee, milk, ice, and caramel–both sauce and creamer! So good.
Making a caramel coffee frappuccino at home could not be any easier!
- 1/2 c room temperature or cold coffee
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 c ice
- 3 Tbsp caramel sauce + drizzle
- 1 Tbsp caramel creamer (optional)
- Cinnamon Whipped Cream (optional)
- In a blender, mix ice and milk together until well blended.
- Add in coffee, creamer, and caramel sauce.
- Blend well.
- In a cup, drizzle the inside with caramel. Pour in the frappuccino and top with whipped cream.