Cinnamon Whipped Cream: You’ll never go back to canned whipped cream after trying this homemade cinnamon whipped cream! Only 4-ingredients stand between you and creamy perfection!
Whipped cream makes everything better.
Basically? You can’t go wrong.
In college we would host Waffle Wednesdays in our apartment. We would whip up a huge batch of waffles, make tons of whipped cream, and just hang out with whomever showed up.
The best part? We would play “whipped cream toss,” which is a game where one person puts a dollop of whipped cream on the underside of their wrist, then hits their forearm with their hand, which shoots the whipped cream dollop in the air, and another person tries to catch it with their mouth.
It is so. much. fun.
Especially if you’re a competitive person.
Making homemade whipped cream is not difficult at all. In fact, homemade whipped cream is absolutely a cinch to whip up, if you will (pun intended). While I do love a classic easy Homemade Whipped Cream recipe, this Cinnamon Whipped Cream is the bees knees.
You take heavy whipping cream, whip it with a hand mixer or standing mixer until it forms peaks, and flavor it however you want: vanilla extract, almond extract, espresso powder, or cinnamon.
Add a little powdered sugar for sweetness, and what you have is an amazing topping to practically any dessert item.
All right, so let’s discuss how to make Cinnamon Whipped Cream!
- You need only 4 ingredients: heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and cinnamon.
- In terms of vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and cinnamon, you can alter the measurements to your taste preference. If you want a bit more cinnamon flavor, add another 1/2 teaspoon or so. If you want your whipped cream a little less sweet, use less powdered sugar. You can adjust this recipe however you want.
- Heavy cream doubles in volume once it as been whipped. For example, if you want to make 4 cups of whipped cream, you’ll use 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Homemade whipped cream does not last more than a couple of days. I personally like to make whipped cream either the day of or the day before to ensure it’s flavor, texture, and freshness.
This Cinnamon Whipped Cream comes out perfectly every single time!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 Tbsp powdered sugar sweetness preference
- With a standing mixer or a hand held mixer, whip the whipping cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Add in cinnamon, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Beat until cream forms medium-stiff peaks (like in the pictures).
- Keep cold until ready to eat.