This Slow Cooker Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte is a combination between a maple latte and a pumpkin latte. For this homemade latte recipe, the slow cooker does all the work. It’s sweet, simple, and, in my opinion, is the perfect slow cooker pumpkin spice latte! is the perfect fall drink (without the high coffee shop price tag). Plus a atep-by-step video!
This Slow Cooker Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte uses only maple syrup as its sweetener, making this a refined sugar free pumpkin spice latte!
Just the other day, I received an email from the CEO of some company offering me a bank card with 1 million dollars.
So, I don’t know about you, but my life is looking up from here.
Christmas presents are about to get real fancy this year. 😉
I kid, I kid. (Don’t worry, I’m not Michael Scott and I realize this is spam. 🤣)
Actually, that’s not even the best spam email I’ve received as of late. About once a week I’ve been getting an email from a “Facebook friend” asking me to click on the link to see a super interesting press release about me.
The joke’s on them for two reasons:
- They picked a Facebook friend I haven’t spoken to since kindergarten.
- I can absolutely guarantee you I, Michelle, residing in the capital of suburban America, am not in the press.
Cheers, spammers. I win.
I’d win even more with a mug full of this Slow Cooker Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte (and a pumpkin donut or some pumpkin coffee cake on the side 😉).
Back in college, I’m pretty sure I was one of the only students who had a slow cooker in their kitchen cabinet.
And used it on the regular.
The majority of English lit classes were on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which meant I had back to back to back classes all day long, with a shift at the library (book were/are my life) afterwards. Typically, I wasn’t back to my apartment ’til late and cooking was the last thing on my mind.
As much as I love cereal and milk, about halfway through the semester, I was over Life (the cereal, that is 😉) and just wanted something real.
Needless to say, the slow cooker and I became really, really good friends.
It wasn’t until recently that I capitalized on the fact the slow cooker is great for more than just savory meals.
It works wonders for desserts (this little Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake), apple cider, and coffee drinks.
I mean, what could be easier? Everything gets poured into the slow cooker and it does all of the work for you.
So, obviously, you should probably make this pumpkin spice latte (with the added maple bonus) for your next party. I don’t know, it’s just a theory, but give it some thought. Instead of serving regular drip coffee, you could serve this ultra-rich seasonal coffee drink and be a hostess hero. 😉
Move over Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte. There’s a new coffee latte in town.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte with Maple Syrup Tips & Tricks:
- This recipe calls for a standard sized slow cooker. In the video, I used a smaller slow cooker (halving the recipe below).
- I like half & half (which is half milk and half heavy cream), but if you would prefer you can use all milk or all heavy cream. Just note that if you use all milk, the drink will be thinner while if you use all cream, the drink will be much thicker.
- There is no refined sugar in the slow cooker pumpkin spice latte. Instead, this uses maple syrup, which not only adds sweetness but also pairs perfectly with the fall flavors in this drink.
Cup of life, right here.
- 3 cups brewed coffee
- 2 1/2 cups half & half
- 6 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Pour coffee, half and half, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and spices into a large slow cooker.
- Whisk all ingredients together, and cook for 2-3 hours on high, whisking every 45-60 minutes.
- Serve immediately, or turn the slow cooker to the warm setting.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce, or sprinkles, if desired.
Here are some other slow cooker recipes you might love: