This post has been sponsored by Coffee-mate® Creamer. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make A Latte Food possible!
These easy S’mores Cookie Cups have all the flavors of the classic campfire dessert! This S’mores Cookie Cup recipes begins with a graham cracker cookie base, is filled with a sweet mocha marshmallow cream, and topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. This might just be your new favorite spring and summer dessert recipe! Plus a step-by-step video.
Growing up, my aunt ran a summer camp at her horse ranch. While I never participated in the camps as an actual camper, I, along with my mom and sister, spent a great deal of time up at the ranch hanging out during the summer.
My sister was a major horse lover, and every time we were at the ranch, she pretty much spent every waking moment with the horses. I, on the other hand, spent almost every moment thinking about the nightly campfires where, no doubt, marshmallows and s’mores would appear.
Priorities, guys. #iknowwhatsimportant
Clearly, I’ve always been a fan of dessert. 😉
As much as I L-O-V-E the regular, classic s’more recipe, I’m kind of obsessed with using all of the flavors and ingredients of s’mores but turning them into something else, such as these S’mores Cookie Cups.
There are a multitude of reasons why I love this dessert (and cookie cups in general), but if I had to narrow down the list, it would be for these three reasons:
1. Two of my favorite desserts in the world are cookies and cream pies. These S’mores Cookie Cups combine those two loves in one perfect bite. The graham cracker cookie crust is sweet, chewy, and everything I love about a cookie while the mocha marshmallow cream filling is creamy, dreamy, and oh-so-rich-and-delish.
2. Secondly, these easy cookie cups are just that—easy. They’re cute and pretty (don’t even get me started on just how adorable mini desserts are), but do not require much time at all to prepare. While they do require a bit of chilling (or, I should say, I would suggest a bit of chilling; however, the filling does not have to be chilled), the whole process comes together fairly quickly. 💪🏻
3. Lastly, as many of you know, coffee is my life. Anytime I can work something coffee related into my desserts, you can bet it’ll be my current dessert obsession. In these S’mores Cookie Cups, I used one of the new Coffee-mate® Dessert Creamer flavors, Toasted Marshmallow Mocha, inside the marshmallow cream filling. The filling has a nice hint of chocolate-y, toasty marshmallow goodness that can’t be beat.
Speaking of creamer, let’s talk about these amazing Coffee-mate Dessert Creamers! Guys, these creamers are A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
– COFFEE-MATE Coconut Caramel Latte
– COFFEE-MATE Toasted Marshmallow Mocha
– COFFEE-MATE Cookies & Cream
I may or may not have made coffee as soon as I got home in order to test out each of these flavors, because, umm, just look at them! The coffee fangirl in me can’t get over how amazing these are (in my both my cup of coffee and in dessert!).
All three of these extraordinary flavors are absolutely perfect for adding a dessert twist to your morning or afternoon pick-me-up, as well as amping up the flavors of your desserts!
S’mores Cookie Cups Tips & Tricks:
– The graham cracker cookie dough does not need to be chilled before baking.
– Use a 1” cookie scoop (equivalent to about 1 Tbsp) to scoop the dough into the mini muffin cups. It’s a life saver!
– When you take the cookie cups out of the oven, they might start to sink in the middle a bit. That is normal! You are going to be pressing the centers down anyway (I used a Tbsp to press them down) so it doesn’t matter. You want to press down the centers as soon as possible, then allow the cups to cool before adding the filling.
– Because the filling has cream cheese in it, I prefer to chill the filled cookie cups for at least 30 minutes before serving (and, any leftovers should be stored in the fridge). However, if you want to eat them right away, you are more than welcome to. Basically, the chilling aspect is just a matter of personal preference. The filling is a cross between a cream pie filling and no bake cheesecake, so for me, I want it cold.
Who’s ready to dessert-ify their next cup of coffee with the help of new Coffee-mate Dessert Creamers (paired along side of these S’mores Cookie Cups, of course 😉)?!
Yields 24 S'mores Cookie Cups
These easy S’mores Cookie Cups have all the flavors of the classic campfire dessert! This S’mores Cookie Cup recipes begins with a graham cracker cookie base, is filled with a sweet mocha marshmallow cream, and topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. This might just be your new favorite spring and summer dessert recipe! Plus a step-by-step video down below.
55 minPrep Time
11 minCook Time
1 hr, 6 Total Time
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 7 oz marshmallow creme (marshmallow fluff)
- 2 Tbsp Coffee-mate Dessert Creamer, Toasted Marshmallow Mocha, flavor
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp white chocolate instant pudding mix (this stabilizes the whipped cream)
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate shavings or mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin with baking spray. Set aside.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until well combined (using a standing mixer, hand mixer, or by hand).
- Add in the egg, and mix until combined.
- Add in vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt, mixing until combined.
- Next, add in graham cracker crumbs and flour. Mix until well combined.
- Using a 1” cookie scoop (about 1 Tbsp) disperse dough evenly between the muffins cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the tops are lightly golden and the centers have risen (once you take the cookie cups out of the oven, the centers might sink a bit, which is normal).
- Immediately, press centers down to form a cup shape (I used a Tbsp to do this). Allow to cool completely.
- Mix softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff together until combined. Add in COFFEE-MATE Toasted Marshmallow Mocha and mix until incorporated. Lastly, add in powdered sugar and mix.
- Spoon filling into the cooled cookie cups (about 1 Tbsp or so of filling).
- With a standing mixer or hand mixer, whip the heavy cream and white chocolate pudding mix until soft peaks form. Add in powdered sugar, and whip until the consistency of whipped cream. With a piping bag and star tip, pipe whipped cream onto each cookie cup.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings or mini chocolate chips.
- If desired, chill cookie cups for 30 minutes before serving (they can be eaten right away, but if you prefer a cold filling, I would suggest chilling).
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Okay, so if you’re as intrigued as I was about this new, seasonal line of Coffee-mate Dessert Creamers, you can not only find them at Walmart, but you can actually sample them as well! Be sure to look for an in-store Coffee-mate sampling event at select Walmart stores May 10-13th!
Check out all things Coffee-mate Dessert Creamers and Walmart here if you’re ready to add an extra treat into your next pick-me-up!