This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CoffeeCreamerCombos #CollectiveBias
This homemade white chocolate raspberry vanilla latte is made with only 3-ingredients! Your favorite coffee house latte can be made at home in just a few minutes!
If I had to pick my favorite beach city, it would probably be Santa Barbara. My aunt and uncle lived in Santa Barbara for years, and when I was younger, we used to visit them all of the time during the summer months. Even back then, I loved the charm of the city and the friendly atmosphere.
One of my really good friends lives up in Santa Barbara currently, and I love visiting whenever I get the chance. We both share a love for coffee and food (so obviously, we were instant friends), and the last time I was there, we went to this coffee shop, “Coffee Cat” (how can you say no to a coffee shop that has the word ‘cat’ in the title?! Although, as I just found out, the place is permanently closed, so apparently a lot of people could say no). I ordered a raspberry mocha, which was ah-mazing, and I’ve been dreaming about it ever since.
Well, that is until I made this White Chocolate Raspberry Vanilla Latte.
Raspberry mocha what?
During the fall, I am all about the seasonal coffee drinks and coffee creamers. While I love a good pumpkin spice something-or-other as much as the next fall-obsessed person, for me, there is something about raspberry and chocolate that just screams ‘holiday.’ Perhaps it’s the richness of the two flavors that feels appropriate for this time of year, or maybe it’s the fact that raspberry and chocolate has always been a bit of a comfort food combination in my mind. Either way, this is a rich, decadent coffee drink that can be made at home.
I know (totally said Monica Gellar style)!
This drink is made with only 3-ingredients, but seriously, it tastes like a million bucks! Or, at least 5 bucks–you know, the same price you’d spend on one from your favorite coffee house.
It wasn’t until a couple of years ago that I realized just how simple it is to make lattes at home. Is there anything more perfect than ringing in fall all season long with lazy Saturday mornings filled with homemade lattes? And pancakes. Always pancakes.
What makes this white chocolate raspberry vanilla latte so special is two main ingredients:
1. International Delight® White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer
2. Dunkin’ Donuts® Bakery Series® Vanilla Cupcake Coffee
This International Delight® White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer is seriously one of my favorite creamers, as it is rich and sweet while also maintaining a simplicity about itself. It complements coffee without overpowering the flavor. As such, just a Tablespoon or two (depending upon how sweet you like your lattes!) is all you need in your latte. Topped with Dunkin’ Donuts® Bakery Series® Vanilla Cupcake Coffee and frothed milk, this latte will have you saying, O-Mmmm-G.
Or maybe just ‘yum’ if you aren’t as vocal about your love of coffee as I am.
You’ve been waiting to fall for this drink, I just know it. 😉
- 2-4 Tbsp International Delight® White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer
- 2/3 cup Dunkin Donuts® Bakery Series® Vanilla Cupcake Coffee brewed
- 2 cups milk
- In the microwave, heat your milk for 30-45 seconds, or until the milk is warmed (but not boiling hot). With a whisk or French press, whip the milk until it begins to froth (I used a French press, pushing the plunger up and down quickly until the milk froths).
- In two mugs (mine held about 12 oz of liquid), pour 1-2 Tbsp of International Delight® White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer (depending upon how sweet you want your latte) in each.
- Add 1/3 cup of brewed Dunkin Donuts® Bakery Series® Vanilla Cupcake Coffee to each.
- Evenly divide the frothed milk between the two lattes.
- Top with a raspberry or whipped cream, if desired.