These easy white chocolate raspberry brownie bites are such a cute Valentine’s Day dessert recipe!
Raspberries are baked inside of the fudge brownies, and then dipped in white chocolate! A rich, decadent dessert that’s super simple! Plus, a how-to video below!
I think we can all agree that the best parts of elementary school were the holidays that warranted class parties. Right?? It was always the highlight of the week, mainly because it meant we stopped our classwork early (and got a reprieve from busywork).
The rest of the afternoon was spent eating great food, hanging out, and, in the case of Valentine’s Day, passing out candy and reading Valentines (and reading wayyyyy too much into the ones from the boys we were crushing on).
Between that and cute foods, like these White Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Bites, school parties were the absolute best. There’s really no denying it. ❤️
Okay, so while I did decorate some of these for Valentine’s Day (I’m a sucker for holiday-themed sprinkles), these are totally not holiday specific. Like, I’d eat these yesterday, tomorrow, and pretty much forever.
Even though chocolate and fruit tend to be a Valentine’s-Day-or-Christmas-Season thing, it should definitely happen all year long. If fondue restaurants can make it happen all year long, it’s 100% acceptable for the rest of us to enjoy it everyday of the year, if we so choose.
When it comes to everything and anything chocolate, I make no judgements on how or how much it’s eaten. None.
These White Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Bites are kind of like a play on these Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies or this White Chocolate Raspberry Latte. Despite sharing and L–O–V–I–N–G those recipes…wait for it…
(totally holding my breath here)
These might be better.
I know! Can I even make claims like that?? I guess the only option is for you to try these and see just how truthful I am…😉
These White Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Bites are perfect all year long! But, they certainly would make a fabulous Valentine’s Day dessert!
Here is a step-by-step video below 👇🏻
Yields 24 Mini White Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Bites
These easy white chocolate raspberry brownie bites are such a cute Valentine's Day dessert recipe! Raspberries are baked inside of the fudge brownies, and then dipped in white chocolate! A rich, decadent dessert that's super simple! Plus, a how-to video below!
35 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- Homemade Brownie Batter or
- Boxed Brownie Batter (following the directions/ingredients on the back of the box; I love Ghirardelli Brownie Mix!)
- 24 Raspberries
- 24 White Chocolate Chips
- 12 Raspberries, cut in half (24 halves total)
- 12 oz White Baking Chocolate or Vanilla Almond Bark
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin well. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie batter according to the directions on the back of the box, or according to the directions of your homemade recipe . Set aside.
- Press 1 white chocolate chip in each raspberry (see video above for step-by-step instructions). Set aside.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp of batter into each mini muffin cup. Place raspberries in each muffin cup. Top with about 1 Tbsp of brownie batter.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes, or until brownies are done in the center (mini brownie bites usually bake quickly). Allow to cool.
- While brownie bites are cooling, melt white chocolate (or Vanilla Almond Bark) in a double broiler or in the microwave (30 second increments on 50% power, stirring after each hit).
- Dip half of each brownie bite in melted white chocolate, and place each on parchment paper. Top with half a raspberry and sprinkles, if desired.
Here are some other Valentine’s Day recipes I think you’ll love!