This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsCheese #CollectiveBias
This no bake lemon cheesecake recipe is simple, full of lemon flavor, and lighter than a traditional cheesecake recipe, making it the perfect summer dessert!
If you give me both, we’ll be friends forever.
You think I’m joking…
Seriously though, if you ever have a favor to ask of me, a sure fire way to ensure I’ll say yes is to bribe me with lemon desserts, cheesecakes, or lemon cheesecakes.
I’m a sucker for that subtle tang, creamy texture, and sweet, sweet flavor, which probably just makes me a sucker. ?
This lemon cheesecake is pretty much the epitome of summer.
It’s light (in both flavor and ingredients–ahem, shorts season), no bake (because turning on your oven in the middle of a sauna can make a sane person feel a little crazy–don’t ask me how I know that), and it’s lemon, which is the flavor of summer. I’m pretty sure it’s a written rule.
Oh. Ohhh. Ohhhh. The whole lemon explosion is sitting on top of a vanilla wafer crust! It’s a dream.
Okay, so let’s talk about the creamy goodness in this recipe, since it is cheesecake, after all. Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese is the base of this recipe, as it is a reduced fat cream cheese that is made with real, natural cheese, making the flavor amazing!
The lighter elements in this cheesecake offer you the chance to enjoy a rich dessert recipe without feeling overly guilty or indulgent! From the Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese to the Greek Yogurt to the reduced fat vanilla wafer cookie crust, this cheesecake has got all of the flavor with none of the guilt!
Summer has never tasted better!
Yields 12 Lemon Cheesecake Bars
30 minPrep Time
8 hrTotal Time
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafer cookies (I used reduced fat)
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 oz Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese
- 6 oz Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon curd
- In a bowl, mix crushed vanilla wafers, lemon zest, and melted butter. Once combined, press the crust evenly into an 8x8 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with a mixer, whip heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add in Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese, 4 oz at a time, beating well after each addition. Once combined, add in Greek Yogurt, and beat well.
- Add in lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix.
- Lastly, add in powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition, until the filling is thick and smooth.
- Pour filling evenly over crust, smoothing the filling to the sides of the dish.
- If using lemon curd, dollop small teaspoonfuls on top of the cheesecake. With a knife or toothpick, carefully swirl the curd with the cheesecake.
- Chill in the freezer for at least 5-6 hours. Put it in the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
My favorite products used in this recipe: