This Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Strawberry Nutella Cream Pie is a chocolate lovers dream! This Nutella Cream Pie starts with a double chocolate cookie crust, has a layer of strawberries and Nutella Cream, and is topped with whipped cream! Crumbled cookies and extra strawberries make this Nutella chocolate pie irresistible!
In case you didn’t notice, A Latte Food had a makeover done! I have been so incredibly excited about this, and after seeing it live, I couldn’t be happier with the way it looks!
I’m also pretty excited about this Double Chocolate Chip Strawberry Nutella Cream Pie! While it does have the longest title known to man, one bite of it will totally make the whole I’m-getting-winded-saying-this-title thing worth it.
The longer the title, the better the dessert. It’s just a working theory, but just look at this irrefutable evidence: Berry Vanilla Naked Cake with Lemon Whipped Cream Frosting and S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches. How can you possibly argue with those cold hard facts?
This is one chocolate pie you will not regret.
This rich, decadent pie came to fruition all because of this Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cream Pie.
If you haven’t made that pie yet, all I’m going to say is you should probably get on that. 😉 That pie got such rave reviews that I was dying to make something else loosely based off of it.
I was dying to do something with Nutella and a chocolate cookie crust. Plus, we had a ton of strawberries. Add some whipped cream and viola, this Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Strawberry Nutella Cream Pie was born.
Despite the lengthiness of the name, this pie is actually super simple! It does require a few steps and some time spent chilling in the fridge, but other than that, this pie recipe is so easy!
Plus, here’s a step-by-step video:
I think I’m in love.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp espresso powder, optional; espresso powder brings out the flavor of chocolate without adding any coffee flavor
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Nutella + 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/3 cup + 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- sliced strawberries
- double chocolate chip cookies
- chopped chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add in both granulated and brown sugars, beating until well combined.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract, and beat until combined.
- Add in salt, espresso powder, and baking soda; mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and cocoa powder together. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing until combined. Add in chocolate chips, mixing until combined.
- Press 3/4 of the cookie dough in a 9” pie plate, like a crust. Bake for 20-22 minutes, until the edges of the cookie are slightly golden brown. Use a rubber spatula to push the cookie back into a crust shape (it’ll puff up a bit in the oven). Let it cool.
- Bake the rest of the cookie dough into small cookies to add to the top of the pie (probably about 6 cookies) for about 13-14 minutes.
- With a mixer, whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks begin to form. Add in 1/3 cup powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Continue to whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar together until well combined. Add in 1/2 cup Nutella, mixing until well combined.
- Add 2 cups of the whipped cream to the Nutella cream cheese mixture, and gently fold until well combined.
- Spread remaining 1/4 cup of Nutella in the bottom of the cookie crust, and top with sliced strawberries.
- With a spatula, spread Nutella cream filling over the strawberries in an even layer.
- Spread the remaining whipped cream on top of the Nutella cream filling.
- If desired, add double chocolate chip cookies, strawberries, and chopped chocolate to the top of the pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours (this will give the filling a chance to firm up).
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Here are some other pie recipes you might love:
No Bake Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie
Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice says
Michelle, I LOVE your new site design! It’s so pretty! And I’m loving this nutella cream pie, too. I can never say no to nutella, especially when chocolate chips and strawberries are involved. Sounds like the perfect dessert!
Thank you so much, Gayle!
No bake pies are my favorite, and this looks perfect to me!
Dorothy at Shockingly Delicious says
Well this sounds amazing! This pie looks like it would take all day to make. Thanks for the video! It seems simple to make and delicious! My kind of pie!
Amy @ Little Dairy on the Prairie says
If I had this one dessert this weekend my life would be complete!
Katerina @ diethood .com says
Oh my goodness, this sounds amazing!! I can’t wait to try it!!
Erin @ The Speckled Palate says
Strawberries and nutella together are a dream come true. And this pie? SWOON! What a delicious treat for the summer!
You had me at Double Chocolate!
Jenny | Honey and Birch says
I could go for a big slice of this right now!