This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CerealShakeup #CerealAnytime #CollectiveBias
This easy Frozen Greek Yogurt Cereal Bark is made with Vanilla Greek Yogurt, Malt-O-Meal Fruity Stars, toasted coconut, and dried cranberries! This Greek Yogurt Bark is incredibly simple to make, the perfect breakfast or after-school snack, and so fun and colorful!
Lately, the weather has been gorgeous! It’s been sunny yet breezy, full of clear blue skies, and pretty much perfect in every way imaginable. In fact, it’s been a long, long time since it’s been this beautiful. For the first time in years, southern California has had such a wet winter that we’ve had this amazing wildflower Super Bloom happening.
Guys, it’s seriously such a novelty that we even got stuck in traffic due to people gawking at the colorful flowers our hillsides haven’t seen in probably a decade. I imagine I’ll be seeing a lot of Christmas card photos with the Super Bloom backdrop…
You know what else is beautiful, amazing, and totally worthy of stopping traffic? This gorgeous, colorful Frozen Greek Yogurt Cereal Bark. It’s bright and so festive for spring and summer, and it tastes ah-mazing! Plus, it’s less than 5-ingredients and so easy to make!
I am a pretty big cereal person. If I’m not eating cereal with milk, then I’m probably eating dry cereal right out of the bag. Breakfast, snack, dessert—no matter what time of day, cereal always sounds good to me.
Malt-O-Meal’s Fruity Stars was the perfect cereal for this Greek Yogurt Bark recipe. It’s sweet (but not overly sweet), so it pairs perfectly with the tanginess of the Greek Yogurt. It’s colorful, so it stands out against the white bark base. Lastly, the star shapes are so fun, it makes this bark the perfect breakfast or snack treat.
Malt-O-Meal bagged cereal come in a wide variety of sizes and types (over 33 different varieties!) while also being extremely reasonably priced. Plus, some of Malt-O-Meal’s great flavors are back, including these Malt-O-Meal Fruity Stars, Malt-O-Meal French Toasters, Malt-O-Meal Cookies and Cream, and Post’s NEW Cinnamon Pebbles.
All of these products are free from high-fructose corn syrup, and Malt-O-Meal stands 100% behind their products. If you don’t love it, then it’s free! You really can’t beat that! 😉 You can find Malt-O-Meal and Post products at your local Walmart!
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt (I used Vanilla)
- 1/2 cup Malt-O-Meal Fruity Stars
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut, sweetened
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- In a saucepan over low heat, toast coconut, stirring occasionally, until it is golden brown (about 4-5 minutes). Pull off of the heat.
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with non-stick foil. Spread Greek Yogurt in an even layer in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top the Greek Yogurt with Malt-O-Meal Fruity Stars, shredded coconut, and dried cranberries.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours, or until bark is hard.
- Break bark with a sharp knife. Store leftovers in the freezer in freezer safe bags or containers.