Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. The opinions and text are all mine.
These easy Grilled Pork Tacos with Apple Slaw are made with Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork and homemade apple slaw! This is a fantastic summer dinner, because it’s quick and easy, and can be made in less than 30 minutes!
I am so ready for this summer season it’s not even funny. All I want is to go on vacation, read every book known to man (or at least all the ones I bring with me on vacation—although I am a chronic book over-packer), and eat all the grilled food possible, like these Grilled Pork Tacos with Apple Slaw.
Guys, these are iiinnn-sane.
Well, insanely good, that is. The peppery pork flavor mixed with the sweet apple slaw makes for the best sweet and smoky combination.
Oh, and did I mention these pretty tacos come together in under 30 minutes?
Dinner of champions, friends.
All right, so let’s talk about the star of this dinner: Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin.
The flavor of this pork is incredible! Understatement of the year.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is all about Real Flavor, Real Fast. It’s the hassle-free answer to all of your ‘What’s for dinner?’ questions.
Whether it’s a weeknight or weekend, these 100% fresh pork cuts, that are slow-marinated and perfectly seasoned, are delicious, easy to prepare, and a total crowd pleaser!
Plus, all you need to do is heat up your grill and the Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork pretty much does the rest. 🙂
The final component to this dish is the Apple Slaw, which seriously pairs so well with the pork (you know, like pork chops and applesauce??).
There’s just something about that pork and apple combination.
Apples, carrots, and green cabbage are mixed with honey, apple cider vinegar, celery seed, and mayo. The sweetness of the apples just gives the slaw so much flavor, and adds a nice crunch to the tacos.
It’s got a great mouthfeel to it, guys (totally a thing).
Summer grilling done right.
- Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese, if desired
- 4 apples, sliced finely (I used Fuji)
- 1 10oz bag matchstick carrots
- 1 10oz green cabbage mix
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I prefer a lightly dressed slaw, but you can add more mayo if you prefer)
- 2 tsp celery seeds
- Grill Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin for 12-15 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 145 degrees (Fahrenheit).
- Allow to rest 5-6 minutes before slicing.
- For the slaw, mix apples, matchstick carrots, and green cabbage in a large bowl.
- Add in honey, apple cider vinegar, mayonnaise, and celery seeds. Toss until combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fill corn tortillas with pork, cheese (if desired), and apple slaw.
I used Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin, but their other flavors would work well too:
– Roasted Garlic & Herb Fresh Pork Tenderloin
– Slow Smoked Mesquite Flavor Fresh Pork Loin Filet
– Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Sirloin
All the flavor hails straight from Smithfield, and be sure to check out Smithfield.com for more recipe ideas and dinner inspiration! #RealFlavorRealFast @SmithfieldBrand