This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeHolidayGoodness #CollectiveBias
This easy pumpkin cheesecake brownie recipe is perfect for the fall season! Only a few ingredients stand between you and these rich, fudgy brownies!
In case your weekend wasn’t already filled with caramel apples, candy bars galore, and all the hot chocolate you could imagine, here are some pumpkin cheesecake brownies! You’re welcome.
‘Tis the season for all things sugar!
(I mean, I kid, but really, though.)
Granted, I have a gigantic sweet tooth, so it’s pretty much always a baking frenzy around here. However, it’s a lot easier to justify the plates of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies and pumpkin brownies (like these bad boys) littering the counter by ‘blaming’ it on the season.
So, here’s to spreading more blame around on the best time of the year by baking these Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirled Brownies!
Instead of just talking up these brownies a ton, let’s talk about why these are as amazing as I
obnoxiously hinted at above. First things first, these brownies are incredibly easy, because they use simple ingredients. Additionally, these brownies use quality ingredients, such as NESTLÉ® products, to create a fun dessert that puts a unique twist on the traditional holiday desserts.
The main products used here:
1. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies (These fantastic baking mixes are SO versatile, and can be used to create out-of-the box desserts! They also are free from artificial flavors or colors, and they offer you the freedom to get creative in the kitchen!)
2. NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk (As one of the top pantry staples for the last 100 years, this is the perfect ingredient to give your desserts a touch of richness in a simple way!)
3. Libby’s® 100% Pure Pumpkin (This is all-natural and free from preservatives, and adds tons of flavor to both sweet and savory dishes!)
4. NESTLÉ® BUNCHA CRUNCH® Baking Bits (These adorable baking bits bring all the fun to the dessert party! They’re sweet, unique, and the perfect addition to all sorts of desserts, like these brownies!) However, these are completely optional.
Truthfully, one of the main reasons I love this time of the year is because of the warmth of the season. Even in the hustle and bustle of the holidays, there is such a nostalgic quality in the air reminding us what the season is really about.
The simple act of sharing baked goods with friends and family can bring so much joy to both you and the recipients of your desserts.
Who would turn down a tin of baked goods from friends or neighbors??
Make these before pumpkin season ends! You won’t regret it!
Yields 9-12 Brownies
This easy pumpkin cheesecake brownie recipe is perfect for the fall season! Only a few ingredients stand between you and these rich brownies!
20 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
- 1 box NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup Libby’s® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 5 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® BUNCHA CRUNCH® Baking Bits (optional)
- Preheat over to 325 degrees and grease an 9x9 baking pan (or 8x8) with baking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies, egg, water, and canola oil. Once combined, pour 2/3 of the mix into the bottom of the pan. Set the remaining 1/3 aside.
- Cream Libby’s® 100% Pure Pumpkin, brown sugar, and cream cheese together until well combined. Add in the egg and NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, and mix until combined. Add in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and NESTLÉ® BUNCHA CRUNCH® Baking Bits (if desired); mix until combined.
- Spread the pumpkin cheesecake layer over the brownie mix.
- Drop spoonfuls of the remaining 1/3 brownie batter on top of the pumpkin layer. Using a knife or toothpick, swirl the brownie batter with the pumpkin layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before serving, or refrigerate overnight until cheesecake cools (I prefer cold cheesecake, so I refrigerate these brownies).