These easy peach pecan sticky buns are made with canned biscuit dough so they can be ready in less than 30 minutes! And, a how-to video down below!
While filming the how-to video for this recipe, my camera and tripod fell off the table and onto the tile floor below, and I’m pretty sure I survived my first heart attack while I was making sure nothing was broken, because had something shattered, it probably would’ve cost an arm and a leg to replace.
See? Life and limb–almost literally.
By some miracle, there was absolutely no damage to anything, which I’m still trying to wrap my head around.
After Monday’s Peach Raspberry Iced Tea recipe, where I shared with you that I hadn’t yet baked with any peaches this summer, I decided to squeeze in this recipe, because it’s quick, easy, super tasty, and a perfect way to use up canned biscuit dough.
I’m also a sucker for anything caramel-y, so the fact these are drizzled in a quick homemade caramel sauce made it really, really difficult for me not to eat the whole batch…in one sitting.
Yields 8 Sticky Buns
These easy peach pecan sticky buns are made with canned biscuit dough so they can be ready in less than 30 minutes!
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
- 1 can biscuit dough
- 3/4 cup peach, chopped
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (super easy cleanup!).
- Carefully cut each biscuit in half, giving you 16 slices. Set 8 slices aside.
- On each of the remaining 8 biscuit slices, place 3-4 peach slices, a sprinkling of pecans, 1 tsp of brown sugar, and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. Top with the 8 slices of biscuit dough you set aside, sealing the two halves together.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-16 minutes, or until the tops of each biscuit are golden brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, In a small saucepan over medium heat, add brown sugar, vanilla extract, butter, and heavy cream, whisking until all ingredients are combined. Allow to cook on the stove for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens.
- Allow the sauce to cool for a minute or so before drizzling onto each biscuit.
- Top with any remaining peach slices or pecans.
- Best when eaten immediately.
Here are some other peach recipes I think you’ll love!