This easy no bake chocolate cheesecake recipe is layered with fresh strawberries, homemade whipped cream, and crushed graham crackers.
This pretty little chocolate strawberry cheesecake trifle is so simple to make, incredibly rich, and a sweet Valentine’s Day dessert! Of course, if you’re like me, you’d eat this No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberry Trifle for dessert all year long. Plus, a video down below!
So, unsurprisingly, probably my favorite kitchen thing I own is my electric milk frother.
I’m slightly obsessed with it and have been making latte-esque drinks (maybe) a little too much, as of late.
I use it for hot drinks, iced drinks, and even to warm up my lukewarm drinks.
See? It’s an obsession. I could simply microwave my lukewarm coffee to give it a quick reheat, but instead, I’d rather heat it up with frothy, warm milk that makes me feel all fancy and like a real adult (even though I actually am a real adult…go figure).
The best part about it? Well, it’s two-fold, really. The first being, it’s cheap. No more shelling out five bucks (and my soul along with it) for a frothed up drink that tastes like sweet dreams (and my tears).
The second? I can’t really think of any time of day where it’s not appropriate to drink a latte.
In the morning paired with some Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cups? Yeah, it’s great.
A mid-morning coffee break with a Strawberry Lemon Cream Scone? Don’t mind if I do.
An afternoon pick-me-up complete with my version of a (semi) copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf Cake, aka, Citrus Almond Loaf Cake? Always.
With dessert? Like, with this No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberry Trifle? Umm, there is only one answer, and that answer is most definitely YES.
Now, if you think I’m obsessed with lattes, you probably don’t want to get me started on these No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberry Trifles…
But, I can’t help myself.
This was one of those recipes where I was fairly confident it would turn out GOOD, because, chocolate cheesecake, whipped cream, and strawberries. However, I was not prepared to have my expectations blown out of the water.
Because these weren’t just good, these were I’ll-just-have-one-bite-okay-maybe-three-bites-okay-well-I’d-better-just-finish-the-whole-thing-for-good-measure good.
The best/worst thing about these No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Trifles is the fact they come together in a matter of minutes with only a few ingredients.
Granted, I would suggest chilling the cheesecake filling (because warm cheesecake is not a thing I like), but you could use it and eat the trifles right away.
Despite the chilling time, these are SO easy to make, even if they were a last minute dessert recipe, as you could make them in just a few minutes, and then chill them until it was ready to serve.
No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberry Trifle Tips & Tricks:
- Cocoa powder, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and cream cheese are mixed together until well combined.
- Homemade whipped cream is folded into the mixture to make a light and airy cheesecake filling.
- Layers of chocolate cheesecake, homemade whipped cream, strawberries, and graham cracker crumbs are filled in glass cups (you could use a large trifle dish, mason jars, etc.), and then chilled until you are ready to serve them.
👇🏻 Step-by-step video of these pretty little No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberry Trifles 👇🏻
These have my whole heart. ❤
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups strawberries chopped (plus whole berries for the tops of the trifles, if desired)
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crushed
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar together. Mix until well combined, then add in the vanilla extract, and mix. Set aside.
- With a standing mixer or a hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add in powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold half of the whipped cream into the chocolate cheesecake, stirring gently until all of the whipped cream has been incorporated. Chill cheesecake for 1 hour.
- Layer chocolate cheesecake, remaining whipped cream, strawberries, and graham cracker crumbs evenly between 4 glasses (depending upon the size of your glasses, this recipe could serve more than 4).
- Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve.
*Depending upon the size of the glasses you use, this recipe could serve more than 4.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: