Easter Sunday is upon us so get ready for the weekend with these 35+ Easter Dessert Recipes (and a few Easter brunch recipes too). From my all time favorite Lemon Coconut Cake to the best Coconut Macaroons to the my flaky Orange Scones, I’ve got all your Easter dessert and brunch needs covered!
35+ Easter Dessert Recipes and Brunch Ideas
Whether you’re celebrating Easter with a fancy Easter dinner, a casual family picnic, or with a fabulous brunch spread, I’ve got 35+ Easter Dessert Recipes and brunch recipes that will have you covered for the big weekend.
Hopefully you’ll find some baking inspiration from some of my favorite Easter recipes that are sure to be a big hit with your friends and family!
Let’s get to all of the best Easter dessert recipe ideas right now:
1. Coconut Macaroons
- My favorite Coconut Macaroons are so easy to make, and in my opinion (humble, of course 😉), the best coconut macaroons ever. They’re made without sweetened condensed milk so they aren’t too sweet or sticky, and instead are soft and chewy. Watch an easy step-by-step video.
2. Lemon Cream Cheese Crinkle Cookies
- Lemon Cream Cheese Crinkle Cookies are made with fresh lemon juice and zest, and are so incredibly soft thanks to the cream cheese. They’re rolled in powdered sugar before baking so they come out of the oven perfectly crinkled.
3. Lemon Sandwich Cookies
- These Lemon Sugar Cookie Sandwiches begin with my favorite chewy sugar cookie recipe (with a lemon twist) and are filled with creamy lemon buttercream. They’re so soft and so chewy.
4. Lemon Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- Lemon Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is a dessert that can feed a crowd! You can make it with homemade sugar cookie dough or store bought cookie dough, and it’s topped with a lemon cream cheese frosting. Top it with fresh berries!
5. Strawberry Bundt Cake
- I love this Strawberry Bundt Cake with my whole heart! It’s a moist strawberry cake that is light and fluffy (fluffier than a strawberry pound cake) and is packed with strawberry flavor. It has a strawberry icing on top too.
6. Angel Food Cake
- Homemade Angel Food Cake is one of my favorite springtime desserts, and it’s one of my favorite Easter cakes. It’s a few simple ingredients that do require a few steps, but the ultra light and fluffy angel food cake is absolutely worth it. Plus, it’s a lower fat dessert!
7. Berry Vanilla Naked Cake
- This pretty Berry Vanilla Naked Cake is a three layered vanilla naked with whipped cream frosting. It’s light and fluffy with the creamiest whipped cream cheese frosting. It’s the perfect Easter cake to showcase your fresh berries.
8. Lemon Bundt Cake
- This easy Lemon Bundt Cake recipe is so light and fluffy! It’s made with fresh lemon zest and lemon juice and it’s topped with a lip-smacking lemon glaze. This is an Easter dessert must!
9. Strawberry Pie
- This flaky Strawberry Pie is made with an all butter lattice crust and is filled with a strawberry orange filling. Top with ice cream or whipped cream!
10. Pistachio Pudding Pie
- This No Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie begins with a graham cracker crust, has a cream cheese pistachio cream filling, and is topped with lucious whipped cream. It’s like the pistachio pudding salad (aka watergate salad), but even creamier!
11. Lemon Meringue Pie
- The best Lemon Meringue Pie recipe is made with a buttery crust, filled with a creamy lemon custard, and topped with mile high meringue topping. This is my favorite Lemon Meringue Pie because the lemon filling isn’t too tart—it’s perfectly sweet and ultra creamy.
12. Lemon Cream Pie
- If you’re looking for a no bake dessert, this Lemon Cream Pie is the one for you! It’s made with a vanilla wafer crust (but you could substitute golden oreos or graham crackers) and filled with a cream cheese lemon pie filling.
13. Lemon Blueberry Scones
- Light and flaky Lemon Blueberry Scones are topped with a lemon glaze! They’re sweet and moist with fresh blueberries and lots of lemon zest.
14. Lemon Rosemary Scones
- Flaky Lemon Rosemary Scones are topped with a tangy lemon glaze. They’re made with fresh lemon zest and fresh rosemary, and they’re both sweet and slightly earthy. One of my favorite Easter brunch recipes!
15. Strawberry Cream Cheese Scones
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Scones are made with both butter and cream cheese so they’re so tender and flaky. They’re made from scratch with fresh strawberries and have a vanilla glaze on top.
16. Orange Cream Scones
- These Orange Cream Scones are made with fresh orange zest and topped with an orage glaze (like an orange donut glaze). They’re so soft and flaky, and they taste like a creamsicle!
17. Lemon Donuts
- These Baked Lemon Donuts are a lemon cake donut that can be rolled in lemon sugar or topped with a lemon glaze or both! These are so sweet yet tangy, and they’re incredibly fluffy.
18. Lemon Blondies
- Lemon Blondies are like a lemon sugar cookie bar topped with a lemon cream cheese frosting. They’re soft and buttery, and the texture is like a gooey cookie.
19. Lemon Bars
- Homemade Lemon Bars might be the ultimate lemon dessert for spring! It has a buttery shortbread crust, a tangy and creamy lemon filling, and powdered sugar on top.
20. Orange Cinnamon Rolls
- Perhaps my favorite cinnamon roll recipe of all time, these Orange Cinnamon Rolls are so fluffy, so citrusy, and so cinnamony. The cream cheese icing on top pairs perfectly with the orange marmalade and cinnamon sugar filling.
21. Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles
- If you’re looking for a super cute Easter dessert, these Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles are perfectly festive. They’re an eggless cookie dough filled with chocolate chips and covered in chocolate.
22. Lemon Coconut Trifle
- These Lemon Coconut Pound Cake Trifles are portable and suitable for a picnic. This is one of my favorite no bake recipes and it’s incredibly simple too. It begins with store bought pound cake, filled with lemon vanilla pudding, and topped with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
23. Mason Jar Strawberry Shortcake
- These Mason Jar Strawberry Shortcakes are the perfect dessert for a picnic! Layers of homemade shortcake, whipped cream, and strawberries are filled inside of a mason jar, making this a portable dessert so easy for a picnic.
24. Blueberry Lemon Trifles
- These mini Blueberry Lemon Trifles are made with pound cake, lemon blueberry pudding, blueberry pie filling, and whipped cream.
25. Mixed Berry Naked Cake
- This light and fluffy Mixed Berry Naked Cake is a triple layer vanilla cake filled and frosted with whipped cream cheese frosting. It has fresh berries in between each cake layer, and it has a fresh berry puree swirled inside each cake layer.
26. Lemon Coconut Cake
- This fluffy Lemon Coconut Cake is a triple layer coconut cake filled with lemon curd and a coconut cream cheese frosting. It’s topped with toasted coconut, and it’s such a moist lemon cake. It’s one of my all time favorite Easter dessert recipes!
27. Carrot Spice Cake
- This Carrot Spice Cake recipe is incredibly moist and fluffy, and it’s made with a few special ingredients that separate this cake from all the rest! It’s rich with warm spices and plenty of carrots. The cream cheese frosting completes this cake!
28. Coconut Cake
- Homemade Coconut Cake with cream cheese frosting and toasted coconut is an Easter dessert staple. It’s three layers of moist coconut cake filled with coconut cream cheese frosting. It’s simple and perfect.
29. Strawberry Marshmallow Pie
- Strawberry Marshmallow Pie in a graham cracker crust is like the best strawberry fluff dip in pie form. It’s a graham cracker crust with a layer of strawberries covered in cream cheese and marshmallow fluff.
30. Banana Coconut Cream Pie
- This Banana Coconut Cream Pie recipe is an easy no bake dessert for Easter! It takes two of my favorite pies—coconut cream pie and banana cream pie—and turns it into one perfectly creamy pie made with fresh bananas, cream cheese, vanilla pudding, and whipped cream.
31. Lemon Blueberry Cream Pie
- This shortbread crusted Lemon Blueberry Cream Pie begins with a buttery shortcread crust and is filled with a blueberry pie filling, topped with a lemon cream filling, and finished with homemade whipped cream.
32. Banana Pudding
- This is the best Banana Pudding recipe ever! It’s made with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla pudding, and homemade whipped cream. It’s the so light and fluffy and creamy—it’s absolutely the best banana pudding.
33. Coconut Cupcakes
- These moist Coconut Cupcakes are so easy to make from scratch, and with the toasted coconut on top, you can easily turn these coconut cupcakes into bird’s nest cupcakes!
34. Pistachio Cupcakes
- Pistachio Cupcakes with honey cream cheese frosting are made with real pistachios and are so soft and fluffy. They’re slightly buttery with hints of vanilla and almond.
35. Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes
- These Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes are a moist lemon cupcake filled with lemon curd and topped with a fresh raspberry buttercream. So sweet and tangy, and perfect for the spring season.
36. Neapolitan Sheet Cake
- This Neapolitan Sheet Cake has a whipped cream cheese frosting on top. Strawberry cake, vanilla cake, and chocolate cake are all swirled together to make one gorgeous neapolitan cake. Plus, all 3 cake batters have the same base!
Q: What are your favorite Easter dessert recipes? I’d love to hear your thoughts! As always, if you bake something from my site, feel free to tag me on instagram. I’d love to see your bakes!